International Students

If you are one of the following:
  • An International Student currently studying in Singapore (government or private school)
  • An International Student whose Student's Pass is cancelled within the last 6 months
  • A Dependent Pass, Long Term Visit Pass, Diplomatic Pass, S-Pass or Employment Pass holder who wish to study full-time
  • Possess an Internship Training pass
  • Singaporean or Singapore PR who wish to study English
View Transfer Process
Local Transfer
  • Guidance and advice on the most suitable education pathway
  • Students can contact the consultant below for more information
Ms Chang Wei Shan
Proficient in English and Mandarin
Contact Number: +65 6411 4599
Email Ms Chang Wei Shan
Mr Rodney Vu
Proficient in English and Malay
Contact Number: +65 6309 5816
Email Mr Rodney Vu

Back to Home

Share this with a friend